CONSENT ON TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA OF PHYSICAL PERSONS, LEAVING THE APPLICATION
An individual, leaving a request on the site alpacaexpogroup.ru, undertakes to accept this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter – Consent). The acceptance of the Consent is the application on the site.
Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, and also confirming his capacity, the individual gives his consent to the limited liability company Alpaca Expo Group LLC, which owns the site alpacaexpogroup.ru and which is located at 119571, Moscow, Vernadsky pr-kt, house number 94, building 2, room 6N, on the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation equipment, and with their use.
2. The consent is given to the processing of the following my personal data: 1) Personal data that is not special or biometric: last name, first name, patronymic; email addresses; company; phone; where I came to the site (label).
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. Purpose of processing personal data: Getting advice, project design, communication with the manager.
5. In the course of processing with personal data the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
6. Third parties do not process personal data on behalf of LLC ALPAKA EXPO GROUP RUS.
7. Personal data are processed before the provision of advice, design, communication with the manager. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory and legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
8. Consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written statement to LLC ALPAKA EXPO GROUP RUS or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
9. In case of a withdrawal of personal data by the subject or his representative, consent to the processing of personal data LLC ALPAKA EXPO GROUP RUS has the right to continue the processing of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 Articles 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006.
10. This Consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraph 7 and paragraph 8 of this Agreement.