The exhibition stand consists of several components. How to optimize the cost of the exhibition stand?
Here are some suggestions:
1) Begin to prepare well in advance. The cost of tickets is lower for the early-birds clients. If the company begins to prepare in advance, then you can get more than one design and cost proposals. Design and construction of exhibition stands is a process that requires lengthy preparation.
2) Pay attention to ergonomics. Often in the pursuit of a beautiful external image, exhibiting companies spend a lot of money on decoration, forgetting about the convenience of being at the stand. Collect the maximum list of your needs and tasks. From this, the exhibition standbuilder will be able to very clearly work out the functionality and zoning of the stand, which will allow the exhibiting company to “settle” at the exhibition booth in advance and make workable every square meter.
3) Use custom solutions. Implement “non-factory” items – trees, sculptures, live mime artists, etc. at the exhibition booth. An exhibition stand can serve as a decoration and be budgetary, but a man-made or living sculpture will make it interesting and attractive to visitors.
4) Use interactive elements. Today, the amount of information received is highly dependent on the speed of its transmission. Use video and audio transmission of the main messages of the company, abandon static walls in favour of integrated media solutions in the design. Experienced exhibition stand builders will help with the selection.
5) “Meal’n’Real”. Feed, water and entertain your visitors. Even in a small area, competitors can be distinguished through a simple old truth: people always require Meal’n’Real. Bartender shows, tasting company products, transformers from the details of your factory playing blues – this is certainly attractive to visitors.
Be creative, courageous in introducing new solutions and do it in advance and thoughtfully. This will certainly bring you returns at a lower cost for the exhibition stand.