Small and Big double decker stands
May 18, 2020
May 18, 2020
Participation in the exhibition is an effective tool for product promotion among professionals. Nowadays in the world of online, it is probably the only effective offline tool.
If the company is just entering market, it is better to build a small stand and declare themselves to the professional world than remain silent. You should never think that a small area is a verdict.
Choose a double decker stand if you already have experience playing on the market. The presence of the second floor in the exhibition stand indicates the scale and sustainability of the company.
How to make a “diamond” from a STAND WITH SMALL AREA:
1) One, but noticeable and non-standard element attracts visitors’ attention
2) Embed your products in the stand or clearly show what the company does
3) Use the maximum of available height – the advantage is always behind the stands, which are visible from afar
4) Make interactive. Spend your money on video, audio, VR, touchpanels, etc. If the meeting wasn’t held online, the visitor wants to get the most out of it
5) Try to take an open area from all sides – such a stand will be much more noticed
6) Staff. Work in the aisles, communicate with the audience.
Examples of design for a DOUBLE-DECKER STAND:
One of the important aspects of participation in the exhibition for industry leaders is meeting with their partners and dealers. The possibility of long calm negotiations in the most comfortable atmosphere is extremely important at such moments. The second floor of the stand absolutely solves this issue.
The second floor for exhibition stand is possible even with a small area: